We are pleased to introduce Al Nahrain as new members in Jordan and Iraq. They have the capabilities and experience to reliably handle full scale project cargo and heavy lift shipments.
Ragheb Banat (Deputy General Manager): “Al Nahrain Company for Transportation and Marine Services was founded in 1998 with its headquarters in Amman (Jordan) to provide world-class transportation & logistics services at local, regional and global levels. Since our establishment, Al Nahrain has adopted a unique approach, bringing together a range of specialised knowledge, skills and expertise into technical know-how and in depth local market knowledge, which has played a crucial role in enhancing Al Nahrain’s activities, making it one of the most robust regional logistics providers.
With our offices in Baghdad and Basra, we have been able to build a sustainable competitive position in the Iraqi market and have been able to operate under different political circumstances without our capabilities to deliver being affected. This competitive edge has ensured success and helped us to achieve operational excellence. We execute projects from all available Iraqi entry points where we have our own representatives at the following locations; Treibl (between Iraq & Jordan), Safwan (between Iraq & Kuwait), Zakho (between Iraq & Turkey), Umm Qasr Port (the Main Port of Iraq), Baghdad International Airport (BIAP), Basra Airport and Erbil Airport.
Throughout our history, we have been specialised in moving project cargo using all required techniques in handling, clearing, transporting and delivery. We have provided creative solutions for several major projects by combining shipping, logistics, heavy lift and marine divisions with services that include:
- Breakbulk, OOG, Overweight & Oversized Transport
- Multimodal Transport (land, ocean, rail, tug, barge, air)
- Heavy Lifting
- RO/RO Shipments
- Special Equipment Transport (flat-racks, open-tops, platforms, between deck solutions)
- Logistics Services
- Preparing Suitable Vehicles, Trucks & Trailers
- Cranes of Different Types & Capacities
- Cargo Handling, Stowage, Movement, Lashing, Loading, Load Spreading, Convoys, Unloading & Deliveries
- Customs Clearance & Documentation
- Site Surveys, Road Surveys & Feasibility Studies (routes, weather, political climate)
- Escorts & Traffic Requirements
- Cargo Surveys
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Freight Negotiations (COA, long term rate validities)
- Normal Trucking & Containerised Shipments
We are very pleased to become members of the esteemed PCN to establish firm relationships as well as open new markets and increase our business opportunities.”
Please click here to view the full article on our official website including photos and details of some recent projects handled by Al Nahrain and their company presentation.