Aryamasir International Transport in Iran have recently loaded OOG cargo in Bandar Abbas to be delivered to the Bukhara Region of Uzbekistan for a LUKOil project.
Aryamasir received the cargo in Bandar Abbas and handled the port operations and loading as well as route surveys, traffic permissions, and delivery to Uzbekistan.
The cargo consisted of 9 units as detailed below:
- Condensate Stabilizer – 24.97 x 2.30 x 3.06m / 20,360kgs
- Stripper – 29.70 x 2.26 x 2.76m / 19,610kgs
- 3 x Mobile Chemical Injection Packages (1 Skid) – 7.80 x 3.60 x 3.85 / 8,533kgs
- Low Pressure Silencer – 6.20 x 2.70 x 2.90m / 5,500kgs
- Platform with Support Channel – 3.60 x 3.30 x 2.05m / 2,920kgs
- Platform – 4.20 x 2.90 x 2.05m / 1,770kgs
- Loose Part – 3.60 x 3.90 x 0.75m / 1,400kgs
Aryamasir International Transport are enthusiastic PCN members in Iran.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website including photos of the cargo.