PCN Iraq members, Aysa Shipping are located in Erbil and were established in 1992. The company have recently undertaken the movement of 20 bulky pipe reels for an international company relocating out of Iraq.
Aysa Shipping handled the following:
- Surveillance of loading at the clients site in Erbil, Iraq.
- Coordination and studies for the utilisation of the correct and most efficient equipment.
- Arranging 3 specially extended low-beds with extra low platforms for loading.
- The strict following of HSE requirements during loading and transportation.
- Providing follow-ups and border passes at the Habur Border & Customs House (Iraq – Turkey border).
Aysa executed this OOG operation safely and securely to the satisfaction of their client.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.