Consolidated Shipping Services (CSS) are pleased to report the latest shipment of their ongoing project for a MEW Power & Desalination Plant in Bahrain.
This load was received at the APM terminals again and totalled 1,758tn (5,385ft) of heavy lift and over-dimensional cargo from various origins. The scope of work handled by CSS included:
- Receiving of project cargo under hooks at Bahrain KBSP Port;
- Movement to port storage & placing the heavy lift cargo on stools;
- Customs clearance;
- Police & Ministry clearance;
- Transport to site.
Thiyagarajan Vadivelu at CSS Bahrain says “The biggest challenge faced was the receiving and transportation of two pieces of oversized cargo at 845 x 690 x 415 (35tn) and 832 x 510 x 600 (83.7tn). With the full support of the port and our technical crew, we were able to conclude the delivery successfully and safely.
All these shipments were handled and executed in a timely manner and we are delighted that the operations went completely accordingly to the detailed planning. We look forward to the same team effort for the forthcoming vessels!”
- CSS with Delivery of Over-Dimensional Cargo in Bahrain (5th March 2020)
- CSS Delivers Another Load of Over-Dimensional Cargo in Bahrain (9th April 2020)
- CSS Bahrain Delivers Another Huge Load for Ongoing Project (19th May 2020)
- CSS Bahrain Reports Another Shipment for Ongoing Power & Desalination Plant Project (29th July 2020)
- CSS Bahrain Continue OOG Deliveries for Ongoing Project (30th September 2020)
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.