France Cargo International (FCI) are pleased to share their recent project shipment of a heat exchanger from Shanghai in China to Grenoble in France for Air Liquide.
The shipment consisted of:
- Unit 1: 19.56 x 4.50 x 4.65m / 64tn
- Unit 2: 8.32 x 3.42 x 2.08m / 6tn
- Unit 3: 8.10 x 3.43 x 4.13m / 17tn
- Unit 4: 6.87 x 3.31 x 1.86m / 2tn
The operations ran as follows:
- Seafreight from Shanghai to Fos-sur-Mer by breakbulk with OOCL Line.
- Unloaded from vessel to barge at Fos-sur-Mer plus import clearance.
- Once fully secured, barging from Fos-sur-Mer to Lyon (PEH Terminal).
- Direct unloading at Lyon PEH onto 3 special trailers before onward delivery to the job site. The 64tn unit had to travel at night and a tramway track had to cut power to ensure a safe journey.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.