Glogos Ltd have recently completed the shipping of a mobile drilling rig from the Port of Chioggia in Italy to the Port of Rostov-on-Don in Russia and onwards to the final destination of Neftegorsk, Russia.
The total weight of the shipment was 650ftns with the heaviest pieces at 54,520kgs and the largest pieces with dimensions of 17.05 x 3 x 3.88m. Photos of the cargo can be viewed in the full article linked below.
The scope of work performed by Glogos included:
- Receiving the Cargo in Chioggia
- Chartering of Tramp Vessel to Rostov-on-Don
- THC Operations in the Port of Rostov-on-Don
- Customs Transit Formalities
- Road Transportation to Neftegorsk in Samara Oblast
Glogos Ltd have been valued PCN members in Russia for 5 years.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.