PCN representative in Jordan and Iraq, Grand Arabia has just handled the first import and export shipment for one of the biggest construction projects in Jordan and they are now working with their fellow PCN members to secure the total seafreight for the project and provide the client with full logistics services.
This part of the project involved a cargo of ‘hammer piles’ and their accessories. Grand Arabia’s scope of work included:
- Import Customs Clearance at Aqaba Port
- Land Trucking from Aqaba port to the Project Site
- Offloading at Project Site
- Insurance for Import & Export
- Export Clearance from Project Site to Aqaba Port
- Land Trucking from Project Site to Aqaba Port
Amjad Samawi (Project Department Manager) states; “As usual, Grand Arabia will continue to work hard to secure projects taking place in Jordan and Iraq under the PCN umbrella to the mutual benefit of our fellow PCN agents”.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.