The Intertransport GRUBER team in Hanover have recently completed a shipment of various sized crates from Taiwan to Hamburg and onto the final destination of Immenhausen in Germany.
The crates (photographed in the full article linked below) which contained lathe machines had the following individual dimensions & weights:
- 3.48 x 3.10 x 3.76: 10,900kg
- 3.33 x 2.24 x 2.20: 1,070kg
- 4.70 x 3.45 x 3.97: 17,520kg
- 3.48 x 2.27 x 2.00: 1,095kg
- 4.70 x 3.45 x 3.90: 17,655kg
- 3.48 x 2.27 x 2.00: 1,470kg
- 3.79 x 2.42 x 2.00: 1,000kg
The cargo was transported on flatbeds and was arranged in cooperation with the Intertransport GRUBER trucking team in Pleissa. The unloading and positioning in the production hall was also successfully completed by the Intertransport GRUBER Relocation & Assembly team which is located in Nuernberg.
Intertransport GRUBER are PCN members in Germany with offices strategically located across the country.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.