M-Star Freight Services (PCN members in the Netherlands and Georgia) have signed a contract for the delivery of equipment destined for the port expansion in Paramaribo, Suriname.
Over 1,000frtns consisting of large parts of portal cranes and other mobile equipment have been collected from several European countries to be consolidated at Antwerp Port.
M-Star’s scope of work includes:
- Exceptional road transport within Europe
- Chartering heavy-lift vessel from Antwerp (Belgium) to Paramaribo (Suriname)
- Port handling in Antwerp and Paramaribo
- Lashing & securing on-board
- Custom clearance
- Full on-site attendance & cargo surveys in loading & discharging ports by M-Star managers & technicians
M-Star would also like readers to take note of their recently re-designed website: www.mstarfreight.com.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.