We are pleased to approve Muhammad Amin Muhammad Qaseem (MAMQ) as new PCN members in Pakistan. The company was founded over 40 years ago in 1974 and now employs over 200 staff. Their head office is located in Karachi with branch offices in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Sost and Gwadar.
Project Manager, Waseem Abbasi states; “MAMQ is proud to have been in operations for over 40 years. We have come a long way to carve a distinguished niche in this wide arena and develop our logistics skills on par with international standards and requirements.
Our project logistics team is very proficient and specifically set up to handle project cargo for almost all industries keeping in mind the sensitivity of the cargo. We have a specialised and immense experience in the oil, gas and electricity generation industries. Our success has been built on excellent performances and our capabilities to understand the power & energy sector in extreme circumstances. We listen and focus on innovative solutions for complex project management in customs clearance, rigid logistics and shipping with strong, long-term relationships with valuable clients, EPC contractors, owners and core suppliers for a complete understanding of our scope of work. Our specific project cargo handling services include:
- Project Cargo & Heavy Lift
- Tailored Transportation & Handling Solutions
- Direct Loading & Port Handling
- Lifting, Rigging, Stevedores & Cranes
- Planning – Determining the Optimal Transportation Routes & Maximum Shipping Windows per route
- Specific Customs Compliances & Risk Management
- Detailed Port Routes & Bridge Surveys
- Detailed Surveys to Determine the Optimal Ports, Terminals & Berths
- Cargo Analysis & Design
- Global Marine Insurance
- Lift & Tie-Down Points
- Handling Procedures & Requirements (Standard Operation Procedures)
- Assess Potential Carriers Experienced in Handling Projects (Sea, Air, Land & Rail)
We have a large fleet of our own vehicles & specialised equipment comprising of hydraulic platform trailers, low-boys, flat-bed trailers, heavy prime movers and lifting cranes etc. We are fully equipped to provide our heavy cargo services through rough and rigid mountainous terrain for the inland haulage of project cargo of any type to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Our competence is backed up by our proven track record of high quality operations that have earned us accolades from national & international clients for projects in a wide range of sectors including:
- Massive Power Generation Projects (Nuclear, Hydel, Thermal & Coal Sources)
- Pipe Line Projects (Oil, Gas & Refineries)
- Explorations Projects for Minerals Extractions & Mining
- Industrial Projects & Raw Material Components
- Telecommunications, Satellite & Infrastructure Projects
- Afghan Bound Rehabilitation & Power Projects
We have also transported many different types of critical cargo from Karachi Port to project sites in the Northern areas of Pakistan and our success rate is 100% with the safe transportation of cargo and satisfied clients.”
Please click here to view full article on official website.