We have prepared a 3rd Coronavirus Special eZine for our members called Managing Flexible Work Arrangements.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen businesses implement flexible working practices including remote operations at a record rate in order to protect the workforce and provide business continuity. Although everyone is anxious for the pandemic to be over, there is much uncertainty and new guidelines and protocols will continue for some time to come. This leaves us with adjusting to a new way of life – will some staff continue working from home?; will there be staggered shifts at the office? etc.
We hope this new eZine will provide some useful information and links for planning your ongoing strategies.
- Official Report: Global Interviews taken during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): List of Helpful Online Resources
- eZine: Special Issue 1 – covers tips for working from home, mental health & exercise
- eZine Special Issue 2 – covers industry news & views and links to some podcasts
- eZine Special Issue 3 – covers managing flexible work arrangements
- Virtual 1-2-1 Meeting Week Registration (taking place on 3-7 August 2020)
- ‘YMCA’, ‘Imagine’, ‘Let it Be’ & ‘With a Little Help from My Friends’ (Lockdown Songs by Paolo Federici of Fortune International)
We hope you find the above useful!
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.