Pinto Basto are pleased to share a recent project performed with PCN partner in the Czech Republic, ZOOM Cargo.
The cargo consisted of 9 long Archimedean Screws, with each one measuring 15.5 x 1.5 x 1.7m and weighing 6tn, plus their accessories loaded in 2 x 40’HC and 1 x 20’DC. The shipment was moved from the Czech Republic with the final destination of Dakar, Senegal.
The scope of work included:
- Exports Customs Clearance
- Land Transport from the Origin’s Door to POL (1,200km)
- Port Handlings & Coordination
- Loading, Lashing & Securing
- Unloading & Unlashing
- Loading & Unloading Surveys
The entire project was a complete success thanks to the close cooperation between Pinto Basto and ZOOM Cargo and the fantastic support offered by the companies.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.