We are pleased to welcome Global Logistics Alliance (GLA) as new PCN members in South Africa. With 46 employees and offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, the company are experts in project cargo and freight forwarding.
Giuseppe Arnoldi (Chairman) states; “At Global Logistics Alliance, we believe that honest and effective communication with our clients and partners is the cornerstone of excellent services. What set us apart is our passion for the industry and for our clients as well as our dedication in achieving optimal levels of hands-on personalised services, facilitated by our dynamic and skilled management team who collectively have over 70 years of experience in the freight forwarding and logistics industries.
GLA are renewable energy specialists and have successfully managed many high-value projects, offering our customers world-class service levels at competitive pricing throughout South Africa. Our project teams focus on reducing risks and costs while providing total transparency and ensuring cargo reaches its destination on time. Our aim is to give peace of mind throughout the duration of any project and our accomplishments in handling complex logistics challenges lie in our strong relationships with our service providers and customers.”
GLA’s project cargo services include:
- Door-to-Door / Door-to-Site Transport
- Customs Clearance (including Temporary Import, ATA Carnet and Stage Consignments)
- Feasibility Studies
- Route Surveys, Route Clearance and Abnormal Transport Permits
- Special Transport Equipment for Abnormal Loads
- Multimodal Transport (Rail, Trucks, Tugs & Barge)
- Utilisation of Specially Selected Reliable Carriers at Competitive Rates
- Equipment Procurement & Rental Assistance
Please click here to view the full article on our official website including photos of recent projects handled by Global Logistics Alliance.