Rolando E. Alvarez V., President at Upcargo (members in Panama), would like to report his involvement in the Board of the FIATA Foundation Vocational Training (FFVT).
Rolando states; “As members of FIATA, I got the opportunity to become part of the FIATA Foundation Vocational Training Board as the Latin American representative. FFVT is a very important part of the FIATA organisation where we discuss and take close action for the development of education around the world, specifically in emerging countries. The board consists of representation from several regions of the globe.”
The FIATA Foundation Vocational Training aim to:
- Create a global approach to vocational training in freight & logistics;
- Encouraging national associations to implement structured training systems;
- Promote & enhance vocational training according to FIATA standards around the world;
- Develop & revise FIATA Min Standards (FMST) in line with industry trends & demands;
- Improve the professional qualifications worldwide through ‘Train-the-Trainer’ courses in developing & emerging countries which have an important demand in professional & further education but are often hindered by a lack of necessary resources.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.