Schryver de Colombia have recently chartered several flights to import PPE masks from China for the continuing fight against Covid-19.
Joel Rohr, Business Development Manager at Schryver de Colombia, comments; “For these charters, the cargo was loaded on a passenger aircraft. These days, passenger aircrafts are in much less demand due to the current worldwide restrictions and some are being in use for cargo instead.”
- Airline: I-FLY
- Aircraft: Airbus A330 (PAX)
- Airport of Departure: CSX – Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Technical Stop: VKO – Vnukovo International Airport
- Airport of Destination: BOG – El Dorado International Airport
- Payload: 24,000kg / 34,000kg volume (2,400 cartons)
- Commodity: Masks (PPE)
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.