We are pleased to report Hansa Meyer Global Transportes Internacionais Ltda are new members in Brazil. With offices in Curitiba, Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo, the company are experts in project and heavy cargo and were recommended by current PCN members. They are specialists in the oil & gas, power & energy, cement, mining, infrastructure, construction and manufacturing sectors.
“Our strength is based on local presence, resulting in an extensive know-how of infrastructure and on-site requirements as well as the technical challenges of project cargo handling and transportation. Every project has its specific challenges and our specialists fully investigate the particular requirements for each one.”
Please click the links below for some videos showing some interesting projects handled by Hansa Meyer Brazil and download a presentation showing case studies of their recent project experience.
- Transport of Dry Stack Filter
- Direct Ship-to-Truck Discharge of 2 Heavy Transformers
- Port-to-Port Shipping Solutions & Transshipment from Barge to Ship of 110 Heavy Machines
- Shipping of 2 Heavy Transformers – Loaded using Floating Crane
- Shipping including Transshipment Operation from River Barge to Vessel of 13 Construction Machinery Units
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.