We are pleased to announce Monnard GmbH are new members in Germany. The company are well-experienced and dedicated to the transportation of heavy and high OOG cargo.
Maik Feldhaus (Branch Manager) states; “For 125 years, Monnard has participated in the increasing complexity of global logistics. We combine the professionalism of a modern logistics company with the virtue and values of a family enterprise. We specialise in project and heavy transportation worldwide. However heavy, big or out of the ordinary – it is no problem for the Monnard team of experts. Many years of experience guarantee trouble-free transport of any kind of heavy transport or project cargo and we take care of the complete process from planning to the final delivery”.
Monnard’s project cargo services include:
- Planning & Execution
- Multimodal Transport
- Feasibility Studies
- Material Management, Monitoring Deadlines & Status Reports
- Handling Authorization Procedures & Customs Clearance
- Packing Solutions
- Sea Freight via Scheduled & Chartered Services
- Special Transport on Road, Rail & Inland Waterways
Please click below for PDF downloads showing details of some recent projects handled by Monnard including the transportation of a complete flexographic printing plant to the USA (as pictured above). Monnard arranged pre-carriage within Germany, storage, export packing, transportation to POL, ocean transport, uncrating and on-carriage within USA.
- Transport of Complete Flexographic Printing Plant to the USA
- Transportation of Tanks & Steel Structures to Saudi Arabia for a Dairy Farm
- Storage & Transportation of Oil Rigs to Egypt for Lybia
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.