We are pleased to report CargoCrew International GmbH are new members in Germany. With headquarters in Hamburg and a branch office in Moers, the company is AEO-F certified and are focused on project cargo services and solutions.
CargoCrew is run by two CEOs with a passion for project cargo and heavy lift, Philipp-Christopher ‘Ebbo’ Schopnie and Axel Kaufmann, each with an experience of over 20 years in the logistics sector. Together, they have handled many challenging projects and heavy lift transportations by all modes for well-known companies working in the oil & gas, pharma, ship-building, wind energy and construction industries. Upon completion of extensive educations, they collected important experiences in well-respected logistics and forwarding companies with a main focus on project logistics and seafreight.
“With over 20 years of project logistics under our belt, CargoCrew is a true heavyweight in our field. No cargo is too big for us to lift and no task is too heavy. Whether oversized engines or huge cable drums on flat racks – we can take care of it. The project logistics features powered by CargoCrew include:
- Customised logistics concepts all the way from briefing to delivery;
- One-stop planning, route surveys & monitoring;
- Site logistics both at the point of departure & destination;
- Worldwide shipping of oversized cargo with heavy-cargo vessels & special aircraft including initial & final legs via road, rail or inland waterways;
- Transport packaging, accompanied transport and much more.”
“Our team becomes part of your crew for each project and this makes CargoCrew International more than just a reliable logistics service provider – it makes us a trusted partner too.”
Videos of some recent projects handled by CargoCrew International are shown below.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.