Freight in Time are new members in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Tanzania! Their company details and offices are located as follows:
- Kenya: Freight in Time Ltd – Nairobi & Mombasa
- Uganda: Freight in Time (U) Ltd – Kampala & Entebbe
- Rwanda: Africa Direct Ltd – Kigali
- Ethiopia: Freight in Time Logistics plc – Addis Ababa
- Djibouti: Freight in Time SARL – Djibouti City
- Tanzania: Sunfresh Ltd – Dar es Salaam, Mwanza & Arusha
“Since starting operations in 1996, Freight in Time (FiT) has steadily grown into one of the leading regional logistics players with a unique footprint across Africa. FiT is a fully integrated multimodal logistics provider with a presence at every major port, airport and border point in the region.
FiT provides true end-to-end solutions and has many years of experience in handling all kinds of unique project cargo, from timber logs in bulk for distribution to a multitude of sites to transformers and other OOG and heavy lift equipment for hydropower plants. At FiT, no load is too heavy and no distance is too far for us. We custom-make solutions to smoothly and efficiently move heavy and OOG cargo.”
We are very pleased to welcome such knowledgeable experts across Africa! Please see the full article for some examples of recent work handled by Freight in Time.