Upcargo (members in Panama since 2011) have recently handled the multimodal transport of a ignition motor plus its control board and parts.
The cargo was loaded on a 40’FR and was transported from Colombia to Panama. Photos can be viewed in the gallery below.
Upcargo’s scope of work included:
- Packing at Origin
- Inland Transportation at Origin
- Flat-Rack Stuffing at Cartagena Port
- Ocean Freight from CTG to MIT
- Flat-Rack Unstuffing at Port
- Inland Transportation at Destination
- Unloading at Destination
- Customs Clearance
- Insurance Cargo
- Route Inspection
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.