Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) in the UAE have handled a shipment of 19 special coated pipe spools plus accessories.
The scope of work handled by WSS included:
- Survey of the pipes at the loading site in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah;
- Preparation & submission of the route survey & method statement of the loading, transport, offloading, storage & shifting of the cargo;
- Loading plan in coordination with the loading site & transporter along with initial transit export documentation & customs clearance from Hamriyah Free Zone to Zayed Port in Abu Dhabi;
- Night transport from Hamriyah Free Zone to Zayed Port;
- The processing of export documentation, port handling & customs clearance at Zayed Port;
- Coordination with the Zayed Port operations team for the timely receiving & offloading of the pipes to the port storage area;
- Arranging the loading schedule dependent on the vessel’s arrival (MV Lanjing) & coordination with the Zayed Port operations team for the loading & shifting of the pipes to vessel under hook;
- Coordination with the vessel for the timely receiving of the pipes to avoid any delay in the port operations.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.