Eleven Danir 19 are pleased to share an impressive video on their recently handled Vyksa project, performing an ‘all-in’ service moving a metallurgical plant via the Baltic Region to Vyksa, Russia (read more).
- Over 6,500tn in 4 Vessels
- Over 6,000tn in almost 1,000 Containers
- 81 Trucks with OOG Cargo
- 923 Trucks with In-Gauge Cargo
Transportation included road survey and arrangements of pilots and police escorts in Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Russia – along the entire route of the cargo to their final destination.
Their full scope of work included:
- Classification decision arrangements;
- Full documentation & customs services during the whole project;
- Acceptance of cargo arriving by vessels & in containers at the Port of Riga;
- Cargo survey & inspections upon arrival;
- Operations survey;
- Sorting & storage operations;
- Supply & loading programs planning;
- Weighing of all trucks before shipment;
- Organisation of permits, police escorts & route works for OOG cargo;
- Execution of transportation of in-gauge and out-of-gauge cargo to Vyksa in Russia by road transport – 60-70 trucks per week.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.