Goldair Cargo, our Members from Greece, successfully handled a project assigned by a large energy company for the construction of a new wind park in South Evia.
The cargo included 7 sets of special transformers delivered from China to South Evia Island in the Kafireas Area.
See below for the dimensions of the transformers:
|Cargo||Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Weight|
Goldair Cargo covered the following scope of services:
- Transportation of the transformers
- Unloading from vessel onto dock
- Loading the transformers from dock to trucks using cranes
- Covering shipment with tailor-made tarpaulins to avoid bad weather conditions
- On-time delivery to final destination and successful completion of this special cargo with quality services provided
“Another successful special project came to an end for Goldair Cargo.”
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.