M-Star Projects are pleased to share some of their daily work moving project cargo by flat top, open top, MAFI and breakbulk with container lines.
M-Star are experts in moving project cargo from Europe to various worldwide destinations including crosstrades. The gallery in the full article on our website features the below examples:
- A tank unit plus parts imported at Rotterdam in the Netherlands by bulk and flat container as well as inland transport by barge to Germany. The unit measured 13.050 x 5.595 x 6.200m and weighed 20tns (photographed right).
- Bulk crane parts from the Netherlands to door delivery in Kapolei (Hawaii) using flat containers and MAFI trailers.
- Steel plates measuring 12.00 x 3.05m using 40ft flat containers from Rotterdam to various Middle East destinations.
- A 42tn reel with 4.6m diameter from Jebel Ali in the UAE as a bulkload on a container vessel.
- A 19.6tn reel with 3.59m diameter by flat container.