We are pleased to approve MS Global Freight Solution as new members in Malaysia. Endorsed by PCN members, the team have a passion for project cargo and offer a thorough range of related services. Their offices are located in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang and Hiroyuki Shiono (Director) says they are keen to join our established network of project experts.
Hiroyuki Shiono: “MS Global Freight Solution was established in Malaysia by veteran logistics professionals to provide flexible, efficient, reliable and creative services and solutions with comprehensive knowledge. We aim to establish trust and long-lasting partnerships and have years of experience in project cargo management.”
“We are specialised in complete logistics services for oversized & heavy lift projects and providing solutions to the most challenging and unique shipments.”
- Door-to-door export or import for oversized & heavy lift project handling.
- Chartering of breakbulk & RORO vessels, barges & aircrafts.
- Handling of flat-rack & open-top containers.
- Years of operating experience inside KUL airport with deep operational knowledge in smoothly arranging oversized & heavy lift projects by airfreight.
- Close relationship with ship owners, customs & other authorities.
- Offering feasibility studies, road surveys, method statements, packing, transportation, lashing, securing, loading & unloading, jacking & skidding and installation.
- Experienced in handling transformers, pressure vessels, boilers, tanks, steel structures, pumps, cranes, windmills, trucks, trailers, buses, excavators, forklifts, tractors, helicopters, trains, boats & yachts.
Please click here to view the full article on our official website.